Move freight, stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or rail cars, by hand, trucks or fork-lift. Sort cargo before loading and unloading. Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information. Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped. Load truck for delivery. Drive truck to customer and unload product. Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid CDL license required.
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays/401 (k)